Who We Are
Since 1997, the Esthetic Skin Institute (ESI) has been nationally recognized as the top choice in medical esthetic training and certification for Physician’s (MD and DO), RN’s, NP’s, PA’s, Dentists LPN’s, LVN’s, and in select courses Estheticians.
ESI was the 1st training institute to provide the medical esthetic hands-on training model of its kind, making us the true pioneer. Esthetic Skin Institute’s courses are designed for the medical professional seeking to transition into this exciting new area of Medical Esthetics. These advanced courses feature comprehensive skill building based on research and clinical application.
Integrated into the workshops is pertinent information relating to all aspects of business, including policies, protocols, H/P forms, consent forms, pricing, regulations, and the patient-practitioner relationship.
The care and quality that goes into our program prepares students to set up their practice and work in the medical esthetic field, giving them the tools and A-Z knowledge expected from today’s medical aesthetic professionals.
Many of our courses are CME Category I and CE certified and the other courses are prepared with the necessary criteria for Category II credits.
It is our desire to exceed the expectations of aesthetic professionals who take our workshops. There is no substitute for the “Hands-On” experience. ESI is committed to making sure every participant leaves our classes feeling confident to perform the procedures when they leave.
This is why we guarantee satisfaction and in fact, allow our attendees to retake the didactic portion for one full year after free of charge.
ESI offers medical professionals the opportunity to obtain certification in a series of medical esthetic techniques through intensive hands-on workshops.
Our students become proficient in the following procedures:
- Botulinum Toxin A (Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®)
- Dermal Fillers (Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Juvederm®, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Voluma®, Belotero®)
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for Cosmetic enhancement
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for Simple Sports Medicine
- Mesotherapy and Carboxy Therapy Bonus Classes when taking PRP for Cosmetics; Skin Rejuvenation (Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, and more)
- PDO Thread Lift
- PLLA (Sculptra®) Training; Advanced Botulinum and Fillers
- Cannula Training for Fillers.