Note: Previous Students Only!
Some of my prior staff have taken your courses and I have certainly been impressed with your company.
I am currently seeking a PA/RN/ARNP to join our office as the primary provider of aesthetics.
The ideal person would be someone who has some experience in the aesthetic world combined with a desire to build on our reputation in growing these services. We offer an excellent work environment with a dedicated staff and over 25 years of practice in the local community. As a BC Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgeon, my focus is on the office based treatment of vein diseases, however our large patient population is often very interested in aesthetic treatment as well.
As the premier provider of aesthetic training in South Florida, your organization may have knowledge of someone who would be a good fit with us. Please feel free to provide our contact information to anyone who you know is looking for a great opportunity.
The position would entail providing the following treatments (not a complete list of job description):
· Evaluation of aesthetic patients needs
· Injecting fillers and neuromodulators
· Performing microneedling
· Use of Starlux laser for hair reduction, hyperpigmentation and scar reduction, fractional treatments
· Chemical peels
In addition, I would be willing to fund additional educational courses with you, for the right person. I can be flexible in terms of FT/PT work, commission vs salary, as well as other arrangements.
Thanks in advance,
Richard D. Kimmel, DO, FCCP, FACOS
The Kimmel Institute
1905 Clint Moore Road, Suite 215, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the latest revision of the Advisory Ruling 1301 which outlines the scope of practice for cosmetic and dermatologic procedures by RN's and APRN's.
This revision was released on 6-14-17 from the Board of Registration in Nursing. It is a significant change from the previous ruling, and may effect your ability to practice as you currently do in the state of Massachusetts.
We are seeking all nurses who work as aesthetic nurses, who may work in an office, with or without a physician present, as an independent practitioner, in a spa, per diem or in any other capacity.
Please send your name, cell and email address to Dorothy Mitchell, (email@example.com) as we are in need of working together.
Looking for experienced injectors for Connecticut and New York part time. Must be able to inject neurotoxins and dermal fillers and be licensed in the appropriate state. Please send your resume / CV and availability to: VCHConsultant@gmail.com
Santa Monica, CA
My name is Cassondra, I am the Director for KO’AN Center for Integrated Aesthetic Medicine in Santa Monica, California. We are currently recruiting for 2 position for trained providers. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience with your resume that would be appreciated. Here is a brief description;
The KO’AN Center for Integrated Aesthetic Medicine is looking for an experienced Aesthetic Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant who is an expert at injectables and Aesthetic devices. This position will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic care for aesthetic patients. These duties include but are not limited to taking medical histories, performing examinations, administering procedures, and helping develop a treatment plans as directed by the supervising physician. Candidates must possess superior communication and patient care skills, organizational ability, be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, be detail orientated, dependable, and focused.
This may be a part-time or full-time position offering a competitive salary based on your experience.
- Aesthetic Consultations
- Advance Botox and Dermal Filler Injections • Advance Aesthetic Device treatments-Lasers, Radio Frequency etc. (across various platforms and applications) • Overall patient advocacy of aesthetic concerns, including skincare product/service recommendations • Assist our team of Aestheticians and help keep them educated on services/products • Help develop new packages, offerings and services • Maintain high-level of patient care
- Minimum of 1-2 years working with injectable (Botox, fillers etc.), lasers and radio frequency devices.
- Resurfacing, Photofacial and Laser Toning experience is recommended but not required • Must be Knowledgeable in Cosmetic terminology and procedures.
- Current knowledge of emerging Aesthetic & Cosmetic technologies, along with Aesthetic industry trends • Good problem solving and analytic abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Available for occasional promotional events • Positive and professional attitude
Please send us your résumé and cover letter with relevant and experience We use E-Verify
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looking for an outstanding ARNP or PA with Botox, Filler, Liquid Lift, Laser expertise with exemplary customer service skills.
Forever Young MedSpa has won, for 6 consecutive years in a row, Best Cosmetic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics Center in SW Broward County.
We have a technology suite second to none and a staff that patients love. If you’re interested in learning more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHYSICIAN OFFICE NOW HIRING NP/RN (BEVERLY HILLS)
COMPENSATION: Competitive Hourly + Bonus
Busy medical practice in Beverly Hills specializing in injectables is seeking a Nurse Practioner or Registered Nurse
California NP or RN license
At two years experience in administering Injectables (Botox, Dysport,Xeomin) and Fillers (Juvederm,Radiesse,Restylane,Voluma) Must be personable and patient friendly
Available two or three full days a week.
Please call Robin with any questions or comments
310-466-5258 call or text