Mastering The Use Of Autolougus Fat Grafting
Disclaimer: Please note, this course is an independent offering hosted by Esthetic Skin Institute® and does not qualify as a part of the Esthetic Skin Institute multi-class special pricing.
Regular Cost: $970.00
Hours: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
USE OF NANO FAT & PRP STIMULATION
- New approaches in Fat Physiology
- Guidelines for safe and effective fat grafting.
- Fat cell viability, how to improve the viability of fat tissue
- Differences between macro & micro grafting, and NANO FAT
- NANO FAT new evidences
- How to obtain, process and use fat tissue; Practical tips to keep the cell alive
- Step by step. Indications
- Different areas covered: Face, Breasts, Hands and Buttocks
- Pre and Post Care
- PRP’s use in the enhancement and effectiveness of fat grafting
Video demonstrations of Fat Grafting procedures: The live description and presentation of video demonstrations during course has advantages over the live surgery
- Allows the speaker to provide a detailed step by step explanation of the technique, outside the stress of surgery.
- You can stop the image and repeat it several times when describing the different steps for a more detailed description and provide tips to achieve best results
- Allows participants the possibility of repeated observation the surgical procedure which provides for a greater understanding of the step-by-step techniques.
- Sets up a strong foundation for subsequent hands on training in a live surgical setting.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of MD’s, DO’s, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, who have an interest or focus on aesthetics and anti-aging medicine.
Students completing this course will receive a certificate of attendance from the “International Union of Lipoplasty – IUL
Please note: All cancellations must be received (not postmarked) in writing via mail or fax transmission. Cancellation Policy must be strictly enforced since workshops require a great deal of planning and preparation.
- A refund will be given, less a $200.00 processing fee, if canceled at least 14 days prior to the start of the workshop. Any cancellations after this time will not qualify for a refund but may be used toward a future workshop with the approval of the administrative department of ESI and Rejuvchip™.
- Since a minimum number of registrants are necessary for each course and we do not meet this minimum, or for any other reason beyond our control the course is canceled or postponed, the registration fee will be refunded in full. Please note, ESI and Rejuvchip™ are not responsible for deposits to hotels, non-refundable airline tickets or fees associated with necessary airline changes. Thank You in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice and should direct such questions to their state board.
Dr. Gustavo Leibaschoff
Cosmetic Surgeon – ObGyn
President of the International Union of Lipoplasty (IUL)
Pioneer educator, 30 years of experience in the field of Cosmetic Surgery focus on fat tissue.
Full time dedicated to researching, lecturing and training colleagues around the world
Dr. Jabal Uffelman MD
ObGyn – Aesthetic Physician
Medical Director: Transform Woman’s Care