How Esthetic Skin Institute is Handling COVID-19
Esthetic Skin Institute is committed to providing training sessions in a safe and responsible manner. We want to reassure our past and present students that we have implemented proactive and enhanced precautions at all our training locations in the United States.
Because the safety and security of our students and staff is our number-one priority, ESI has established clear, detailed protocols and procedures that will be updated as needed according to the newest information to assure we are appropriately responding to this situation.
As stated before, we are taking these proactive measures to maintain a safe environment across all areas of our training programs at all locations. This includes increasing the rigor in which we disinfect all materials, additional hand sanitizing areas at high traffic areas, and using fully disposable medical supplies as well as cleaning supplies. We encourage students to use the sanitizing wipes made available throughout the classroom to foster a clean and safe atmosphere. The ESI training center is equipped with a couple of high medical grade air purifiers which are constantly running. We also have at our disposal a fogger and non-toxic natural fogging solution that kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold which will be used after each class.
As health care professionals we know what to do. We went through the Aids, Eboli epidemics and developed enhanced universal precautions. We were taught how to protect ourselves. ESI has taken all steps necessary to assure you have the tools and supplies to work safely. Let’s remember what we learned: Good and frequent handwashing, disinfection solution, don’t touch your mouth, nose, or eyes!!!
A REMINDER: If you become ill, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, we are asking that you reschedule your classes to a future date.
How Esthetic Skin Institute is Working to Protect You
Please note: Enhanced cleaning and medical grade disinfection of classroom tables, treatment areas, equipment, materials, and supplies has been done prior to and after each class.
Protocols and Procedures:
- ***Please bring a mask with you and wear it as you enter the training area. If you do not have one we will provide one.
- Upon your arrival you will have your temperature taken. NOTE: Should you have a temperature above 100◦ (degrees), you will not be allowed to stay. It is prudent to take your own temperature prior to coming so we do not have any conflicts.
- After your temperature reading clears, you will be directed to the restrooms to wash your hands with antimicrobial soap
- Upon entry into the training center you will be asked to disinfect your hands with a provided hand sanitizer
- You will then be directed to the registration area where you will be given your own personal pen for sign in, and will be given your packet of disinfected materials
- Our classroom (s) have been arranged for one (1) student per table which allows an 8 foot distance between students.
- During the hands – on portion of the Botulinum class both injector and injectee must wear a mask; the student injector will have mask and face shield. Of course, we will have enough gloves on hand. Our workstations are so that you will be segregated in your own partitioned work area with your instructor. Your instructor will wear a mask and face shield at all times.
- During the hands – on portion of the Dermal Filler Class the student injector and the instructor will wear a mask and face shield at all times. Since we must inject around the mouth and the naso-labial folds and other areas in the advanced class a mask is generally not possible (but if somehow possible we will provide mask to the model)
- Our instructors will also go through the same handwashing, disinfecting, gloves, and mask/shield protocols as our students.
If you need service or have any questions, please call our main line at (954) 463-6881 and speak to Corey or Mara
We look forward to seeing you at a training session very soon.
Staying Safe Together,
Sasha Parker and the ESI Team