Business of Medical Esthetics
Setting Up Your Esthetic Practice From A-Z
The Business of Medical Esthetics
“A Turnkey Operation”
Regular Cost: $900.00
Current Special: $700.00
Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
This one-day 8-hour course will give you the tools and information you will need to get your business up and running. Almost everyone falls prey to lack of organization and planning. Now you don’t have to. A step-by-step guide and presentation will address in depth topics like; What kind of setting do I want to practice in and a comparison of costs associated with each setting? Do I need a corporation, if so what kind of corporation? How do I manage the financial records of my business? What equipment and products do I need? Where do I get my products and equipment? How much inventory do I need? Do I need other staff? Where can I borrow money to start my practice? How to find a Medical Director and structure compensation without violating laws? These are only a fraction of the topics which will be addressed in class. We will provide a sample business plan template which will project your personal, professional/educational, and financial goals for 1yr, 5yrs, 10yrs. You will receive a proforma template with a sample 3yr financial projection so you can visualize the financial performance of your business. Building a menu of services, floor planning, staff training and development, marketing strategies, pricing and purchasing, the competition, positioning for the future, and legal issues are just some of the other areas for discussion.
Attendees will receive a course manual, marketing tools, necessary supporting forms, and templates on a disc such as a business plan and proforma templates, history, consents, policy/procedure templates, purchasing sources, sample working agreement contracts, and the every day working pearls that are worth everything.
Objectives – Participants will be able to:
- Describe and identify their corporate needs
- Describe and develop a business plan
- Describe and develop a proforma
- Discuss and demonstrate business management financially, professionally, and legally
- Describe and demonstrate key factors in purchasing, pricing, staff development and training
- Discuss and identify future growth issues
Sasha Parker, a successful business owner and “Business Woman of the Year” 2004, 2005 & again in 2006 in Florida, Educator, Author, Speaker, and Consultant in the Medical and Esthetic arena since 1995 will present the path and plan to get you going! She has been described as a “dynamo of a woman” with an ability to assist her audience in creating visual pictures as she delivers her presentation with passion, great fervor, and fun! Please see her full biography here
Please note that this course does NOT include CE’s
Please note: All cancellations must be received (not postmarked) in writing via mail or fax transmission. Cancellation Policy must be strictly enforced since workshops require a great deal of planning and preparation.
- A refund will be given, less a $200.00 processing fee, if canceled at least 14 days prior to the start of the workshop. Any cancellations after this time will not qualify for a refund but may be used toward a future workshop with the approval of the administrative department of ESI.
- Since a minimum number of registrants are necessary for each course and we do not meet this minimum, or for any other reason beyond our control the course is canceled or postponed, the registration fee will be refunded in full. Please note, ESI is not responsible for deposits to hotels, non-refundable airline tickets or fees associated with necessary airline changes. Thank You in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice and should direct such questions to their state board.